Welcome to The Boldly Courageous Podcast My name is Melissa Martin, I’m a business & embodiment coach and creator of the Boldly Courageous community. Just like you I’ve walked through some dark seasons in life. I know what it’s like to start over and write a new story. This podcast is here to activate you. To show you what’s possible when you embody your power and walk with courage & fear in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Each week you will hear authentic conversations with thought leaders & visionaries as we dive deep into topics such as spirituality, business, money, relationships, sexuality and more so that you can fully embody your Boldly Courageous self. Are you ready? Let’s drop in.
Monday Feb 01, 2021
Monday Feb 01, 2021
Welcome back to the Boldly Courageous Podcast! Have you ever felt like you were not living into your fullest potential? Have you ever wanted to make an investment in yourself but were afraid you weren’t ready or didn’t have the money? That is exactly how my guest Desiree Washington felt when she decided to go all in on her dream of being her own boss and starting her very own home decor & design business.
In this episode you will learn:
- How much can change in just one year when you follow your dreams
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself when you’re not ready or don’t have the money
- How Desiree juggled life as a new mom, a wife, working full time and running a new business
- Why losing her job in 2020 created the space she needed to go full time in her business
- That your home can be a powerful place to hold space for your own healing
- That your home is a manifestation of your lifestyle
- How to use your home spaces as a way to enhance your different energy types
- How to create a multifunctional space in your home that works for the whole family
- The design process you can follow in your own home
- Desiree’s future vision for herself that drives her every day
- Resources you can use now to create a home space you love
Who is Desiree Washington:
Connect with Desiree:
Be Boldly Courageous with Melissa:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.